Saturday, January 5, 2008

我该何去何从??

凌晨12.36 am...

好久已经没那么心烦意乱了……

在网上和朋友们聊天时,暂时把问题抛诸于脑后,也不再觉得那么的困扰。

但,来到夜阑人静、空寂无人的时候,问题又再次涌进我的脑海中,挥之不去。看着手上的课本,一个字也读不进去。

解铃还须系铃人,问题迟早要解决。但,老天爷啊,我该怎么做??

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

hai~

Anonymous said...

haih
haih
haih
haih
haih

yuehwei said...

chiaying,dun copy me can or not..
haih..

YY Ong LTR! said...

HAIH... apa la. u FAN wat!

Anonymous said...

wah u peopple 3.19am still havent sleep kah.. geng.. sleep early and forget about haih~~~ haha

yuehwei said...

yu ying, there is somethin keeps botherin me..

anonymous, when we stayed up til 3.19am oh?

Anonymous said...

wat happen????

Yi Tyeng said...

I think I know you "fan" bout wat.... I'm so smart.... Wakaka....

Anonymous said...

yueh wei...complicated old lady....

yuehwei said...

nini,the same old problem is troubling me again..

tyeng,ya la ya la.u alway smart..

chiaying,y u said i'm complicated la??

Anonymous said...

apa trouble u hv lar...tell us ler

yuehwei said...

medical student,let me think if i shud post up my prob on the net k.if u wana noe,u can alway approach me n ask me.

Anonymous said...

yueh wei ah yueh wei, i guess i noe what's bothering u...